- This is a cumulative handicap pairs.
- You do not have to play with the same partner on each occasion.
- The winner is the individual or individuals with the highest best 8 scores in the year.
- Players with less than 8 scores cannot win the competition.
- Results up to July are shown here:
The Janet Haynes Trophy
A duplicate pairs event for Friday evening regulars.
The Helmore Salver is a rubber bridge competition, played as a knockout. In earlier rounds, seeded pairs may be given byes where the total number of pairs requires (i.e. not 4,8,16,32 etc)
Matches are arranged between pairs at a mutually agreed date, the first named pair being responsible for offering and arranging dates.